9.30.2014

Sisters' Style: Baroque Bolero


Ok, so I know this bolero from the Versace Tribute store (not available at starplaza anymore) is so lovely, at least it is for me and my sis, but it was actually difficult for me to style it (don't know my sister's thoughts about this). I was trying so hard to make an amazing outfit which would honour the bolero, but I couldn't. Luckily it looks also good with a simple outfit.

I decided to combine it with a white dress and add lady-like accessories like he shoes or the bag while Mirdith opted for a more casual look with boots and socks all in black. I love how she combined that vest with the skirt, cause it looks like a one-piece dress and matches perfectly with the bolero having the buttons in gold. And I thought I was never going to wear that vest again... Definitely Mirdith changed my mind and gave brilliant ideas of how to style it, so thanks sis! ;)

Judith_25:
Jacket - Versace Tribute
Dress - Basics
Necklace - Fallen Angel
Bag - IT Girls 
Shoes - Decades

Mirdith:
Jacket - Versace Tribute
Vest - Stardoll Academy
Skirt - DKNY
Bag - Valentino Tribute
Socks - IT Girls
Boots - Cheap Monday
Headband - Nelly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment