10.26.2014

Shopping: Cupcake Form Top


I don't know about you, but I always buy almost everything they release in starcoins. I mean, what do I want the starcoins for? All the pretty things are for stardollars, and I accumulate amounts of those annoying blue/purple coins for no reason. So, when I see a new item for starcoins I buy it without thinking if I like it or not. I love trying to make a good use of things I don't really like.

That is what happened with this top from Pretty n' Love, available for 150 sd (a bit pricey, as is the equivalent to 15 sd). I hate the combination of pink and red, but I like the form of the top. So I immediately thought of using it as a pleated skirt. 

As I don't like the red-pink, in every outfit I did I covered the red part of the top. I want to show you what you can do with this top, using it as a top and as a skirt. I created one outfit combining it with white and other with black. Let me know which one do you like most on the comment section :) 

As Top:


As Pleated Skirt:


Outfit 1:
Top - Pretty n' Love
Shorts - Pretty n' Love
Coat - Archive
Belt - Gucci
Shoes - Museum Mile
Bag - Pretty n' Love
Sunglasses - Bonjour Bizou

Outfit 2:
Top - Pretty n' Love
Transparent skirt - Pretty n' Love
Black lace dress - Basics
Shoes - Young Hollywood
 Jacket - It Girls
Bag - Archive
Hat - Bratz

Outfit 3:
Skirt (Top) - Pretty n' Love
Top - Basics
Belt - Barbie
Slip ons - Callie's Picks
Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - Basics

Outfit 4: 
Skirt (Top) - Pretty n' Love
White lace dress - Basics
Belt - Mortal Kiss
Top - Rio
Jacket - Decades
Vest - Fallen Angel
Shoes - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - Pretty n' Love

No comments:

Post a Comment