7.22.2016

Store Statement: Velvet Orchid


Velvet Orchid added a new floor of items a few days ago and now that it's summer and we have more time to dedicate to the blog (and stardoll in general) we had to do a Store Statement about. Really, this was super necessary, to compensate for all the Store Statements of the new tributes we could have done and we haven't. We didn't review them but Marta (Marta-43), from our partner blog MYLEStyle did. Her post is really good content so I definitely recommend you to check in case you're having last minute doubts about what to buy or not. You can check it HERE.

Anyway going back to Velvet Orchid. To be honest I've never been a fun of Velvet Orchid's clothes, they're a little bit too much for me to do casual outfits. Well, sadly, the new items aren't exempt of this opinion.

NOTE: There's also a pink shirt that appears in the next page and it's glitched so it's a little bit hidden between the shoes. 

I even doubted about doing this post as I couldn't find enough "favourite" items to do a proper post. But then I remembered our other partner blog, SOTS (Styled on the Street), and their team posts about new collections and they gave me the idea of reuniting forces with my sister and present you our picks together.


As well as some outfits for each one of those picks. Mireia styled her favorite items and I styled mines.



No comments:

Post a Comment