8.14.2016

Seen on FM-Style: Who let the dogs out


Hello, hello! Who let the dogs out? Really, now all the contestants submitting their entries with dogs? Oh, this is what actually the task consisted in? Fun!

But, let's do a little flashback to last week's poll. Who has been the most voted one for the Black & White (#000000 & #FFFFFF) task? Here you have the results:


The winner according to the public is Navi (vousme)! Congratulations!! She was the winner according to the judges as well, but in a tie with Marta (Marta-43) that is the one that got in the second position on the poll.

And back to the dogs! This was a super interesting task for me. When Judith came up with the idea I was a little hesitant at first, until I remembered that scene of the 101 Dalmatians where Pongo contemplates through the window searching for love and assuming that every dog looks like their owner. That was the objective of the task, but on the reverse: creating an outfit that looked good together with a dog of their choice. 

For me, those have been my favorites this week:


Navi (vousme) was my favorite again, with an all white outfit and a fluffy white dog that matches perfectly with her white fur. Then we have Jovana (GoldieMememe) and Sia (bella98twilight) with amazing outfits that match their dogs. However, I was expecting a little bit more for this task. I think I was a little disappointed. I would have loved to see more outfits like the examples of the judges. Look at Judith (Judith_25) and Rawan (bornthiswaay)!


But what do you think? Here you can see all the contestants tasks: 


And then... TIME TO VOTE! 

Who is your favorite for Task 7?









Before finishing this post, let me first say a proper goodbye to 2 of the good ones: Val (invisibl3) and Andrea (Andre1396). Val had to drop out of the competition, and unfortunately, Andrea was the one with the lowest score. This is how the Contestants Board looks like now. Only 7 contestants left, and that's why the next task is called Seven Nation Army. You already know what's the theme I guess... 



See you at...

No comments:

Post a Comment