11.30.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: November 2016 #10

It Girls
20 SD



JUDITH
Not a big fan of woven to be honest. The shape isn't that good either, it's not ugly but it doesn't convince me at all. I do think it can look nice if the outfit it's cool though, I mean, it's not that the bag it's hideous it's just not for me.

For the outfit I decided to combined it with leopard print to match the brown tone of the bag and complete the outfit with black coat and boots.

MIREIA
Nice, you can do nice outfits with this bag, but it's not something I would like. For me the woven is too dark, I would love it if it was in the same colour as Judith envolved the tips with, but not on that orangy shade. However the shape is good and quality is ok.

I combined it with a lady outfit as for me woven is very girly, and with some hints of bad girls attitude. I tried to add orangy things to the outfit as well to match with the bag and I like this final result a little random but coordinated with the bag colour. 


Post an outfit styling the piece on there and you will also have the chance to be selected by us and get a November HotBuys of your choice, provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of Stardoll's Most Wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment