11.01.2016

Simulating: Chiara Ferragni

Today I was reading some of the Simulating posts we have done, and saw that the original idea was to create the outfits on Starplaza, in case you wanted to recreate the outfit as well. However, it looks like we forgot about this on the late posts, as it's easy to create outfits with our clothes (we know them better, confidence is a major key, you know what I'm sayin'?). So, now that I wanted to recreate an outfit from Chiara Ferragni, one of the major bloggers when blogs were a thing (now it's all about Instagram, but she's a queen on there anyway), I decided to go back to the roots and do it on Starplaza.


Chiara is an Italian blogger, who created The Blonde Salad along with her then boyfriend Riccardo Pozzoli. Since I discovered Chiara a long way back ago, I've always had this love/hate relationship with her outfits. Sometimes I love her mix & match (she's always mixing vintage items with luxury), sometimes I hate her combinations. What I can't deny is how beautiful and gorgeous I think she is. She's also a very entrepreneur woman. She was one of the first to monetize her blog, created a very young team, the TBScrew, and has her own fashion line of shoes, named after her Chiara Ferragni. Now, she has remodeled her blog, converting it into a fashion magazine & online shop, where you can buy exclusive items that are only made for her blog from really important brands. A genius, in my opinion, as she know how to mimetize with the current trends. Okay, now you can already tell that I'm and I've always been a follower right? So... let's go to the fashion part? 

I have to say that it was very difficult to find an outfit I could recreate, and I actually tried two other outfits before the one I did, that I wasn't convinced of. The reason? She's very extravagant and her outfits don't have lots of items, but instead she wears very iconic designer peaces. At least on the outfits she wears to fashion weeks, that is one of the ones I wanted to do. Her casual style is different, always jeans and tshirts and very very very casual. But that wouldn't be difficult and where would the fun be? Enough talking, HERE WE GO! 


Top - Original Future
Skin (to make the top shorter) - Underneath Stardoll
Jeans - Pretty n' Love
Jacket - Tingeling Halloween Couture
Bag - Nelly.com
Choker - Limited Edition
Shoes - PPQ
Bracelets - Windows of the World + Fallen Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment