11.22.2016

Sharing HotBuys Advice: November 2016 #7

RIO
15 SD



MIREIA:
I like it, it's nice, maybe too big in my opinion, but I could buy it if my stardollar income was bigger. It has a nice golden color, and it's a very different choker from what we're used to see, so points for that.

For this choker I decided to pull my hair up, for it to be more visible and because I think chokers look great with a bare neck. I used beige, khaki and brown to combine with gold this time, even if my first idea was to do an all black elegant outfit. I'm quite pleased with the result, it's something different and the choker stands out with that open neck of the romper.

JUDITH:
Same opinion here. I quite like the choker, I don't have any complains about it which is great cause it doesn't happen that often lately with HotBuys. I would definitely buy it if I had the money but right now I have literally 1 stardollar left and I'm waiting to buy more till December cause I'm guessing stardoll will be releasing holiday tributes and those are my favourite stores (crossing my fingers for them to be good)!

I don't know why but I wanted to combine the choker with red. At first I was going to go for a suit but I didn't find the right one so I went for the complete opposite, tracksuit pants. I dressed them up a with nice and elegant accessories and voilĂ !


Keep an eye on Stardoll's Most Wanted in case there's a giveaway!
Submit your outfit here on the comment section and you will have the chance to be selected for our monthly HotBuys recap. We choose 2 people per item, the ones we like most. Winners will get their HotBuys of choice of November provided by Jenna (emorox4eva), owner of SMW. Stay stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment