6.18.2016

Sister Talking: The best of the best

Dear Mireia,

My first Sister Talking post! So excited! I finally have time to create new content for the blog other than the Street Style posts. The lasts weeks of this semester have been tough but now that they're finally over and summer is here I can relax and hopefully post more frequently. 

The truth is that before I was flooded with projects and exams I had started this post twice and ended up changing the topic. Nothing seemed enough good for my first Sister Talking, and one day, while I was going through our blog the idea came to my mind! And the timing couldn't be more perfect, cause I'm realising now that this post it's our 375th post in the blog! Which makes the perfect day for going through all the Stylish Stardoll Sisters history.

I don't remember quite well how the idea of starting the blog came up, I just know that somehow you convinced me to do it and that we were so excited about it. We put a lot of attention to all the blog details and design, and it looks like we did a good job as we haven't gotten tired of it yet. And to show how proud we were with the final result the first post came out, with matching outfits in white and mint, matching as well the blog aesthetic. And on the same day a Sisters' Style post, of course, as it is the base of the blog (quite proud of this one I really like the outfits that we did, Mireia!).


 

Continuing with the Sisters' Style posts, I think that my favourites so far have been these three:

  

I love both of our outfits, plus at the same time they're quite different and show what we wanted to show with the Sisters' Style posts in the first place: different perspectives on how style the same piece.

Moving on to the Store Statements I was quite surprised to find this cool lay outs of our favourites items of a collection in the very beginnings of the blog. And the first one was made by you, Mireia! You're always telling me that I do these lay outs better and look at you! I love this "MUST HAVES" one. 

 

Also, thanks to the Store Statements we have shared here really cool outfits, either made by one of us or taken form other super talented dolls out there. 

 

But out of all the Store Statements we've made I think that the coolest is the one you did of the Polisehd new collection. I mean, how a Store Statement about nails could turn out so great? 

 

And what about the Street Style posts? Those are the most frequent I'm afraid, and I have to admit that your idea of posting our Street Style outfits together was marvelous! It looks so much better! We have some great individual outfits like these:


(NOTE: I must say that when we started with this you had style but I didn't! I could only save one of my outfits... Hhahahahhaha I still had a lot to learn I guess...)
But compare those with our Street Style posts together! I repeat, much, much better now. :) Although I admit that I have only included here the best ones and the ones that were both of similar styles as they look very cute when they are "coordinated".


We are leaving great stuff here sis! I'm very proud with our work. I would love to go over as well through the Shopping posts, the Splendorous ones, my beloved Surrounded by trends... But I'm afraid this Sister Talking is already too long. But anyway, I can always do a Part II if you like it, or even you could do it! ;)

P.D: Do you remember about those two new sections we thought for the SSS? Cause we never started them... Maybe some day soon? 

No comments:

Post a Comment