6.26.2015

Street Style


For the welcoming of the blog again what's better than showing you some of our daily style? So here I am, with my Street Style post. I bought this bag as soon as I saw it, weird thing, because I always leave them on the wishlist. This time, I now it was a Dior replica and I liked the combination of colors it has. So, I tried to combine it, adding a little bit of orange to my outfit, just like on the bag. At first I was going for shades of grey, but I liked it more in white. To add some city details and making it more special and different, I added some black accesories: sandals, belt and that cap that I love! 

Do you like it? What do you think of the Stylish Stardoll Sisters coming back again?



Top - Voile
Skirt - Archive
Jacket - Pretty n' Love
Cap - Original Future
Belt - Mortal Kiss
Sandals - PPQ Cream Label
Bag - Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment