6.29.2015

Street Style


It has been ages since the last time I wore this Christian Louboutin heels. The thing is that I love them but I always find it very difficult to style them. I HAD to wear them though cause I spent like all my stardollars at the time to buy them so I'm not letting them rot untouched in my wardrobe, I made an effort and came up with this look all in white except for the shoes (giving them the importance they deserve). If I'm honest there's something wrong with the outfit. I don't konw what it is but I look at it and it doesn't end to like me. Anyway, I felt like sharing and maybe you have some advices on how to improve it? :)




Collar - Pretty n' Love
Top - IT Girls
Shorts - IT Girls
Bag - Archive
Bangle - Pretty n' Love
Heels - Christian Louboutin Tribute


No comments:

Post a Comment