7.01.2015

Street Style


I have these shoes I'm wearing today since a loooong time ago. I bought them on the original Fever store, the day they came out. At first I thought "Wow! Platforms, I love white platforms, these shoes are mine!" Then I began realizing how difficult they were to combine. They only look good with white for what I've seen. I've tried millions of times to combine them with mint, but it's so difficult because nothing in my closet feels like the same mint shade. I kept those shoes hidden in a room for so long, that yesterday (when I was doing the outfit) I was like, I MUST combine them today. Because it's not that I don't like them, I do!

Feels like I was inspired, because I love the final result. I like how I didn't go for the basics and make an outfit totally white, but instead with white-silvery shades. That mint touch on the jacket that looks like a opened shirt (at least that's what I was trying) is perfect. The long white shirt gives more harmony to the outfit. And finally, I can say that I've styled this shoes for a daily outfit! Hooray!

* Actually, for the opening of the blog, Judith and I used these shoes cause they were a recent addition to my closet and we felt like they fit the colours of the blog. But, we both made white outfits for the occasion. You can see it here: The Stylish Stardoll Sisters Inauguration

What do you think? Do you like it? 



Top - Decades
Skirt - Jordache
Mint jacket - Bonjour Bizou
White long shirt - PPQ of Mayfair
Bag - Rio
Belt - Voile
Shoes - Fever

No comments:

Post a Comment