7.04.2015

Street Style


Here I'm wearing that skirt that I bought when they were doing a huge sale on Starplaza. It cost me only 3 sd. Judith doesn't like it, she thinks that it mades my doll's booty look huge, but maybe is the influence of the Kardashians that got me used to it and I kind of like it. So, sorry Judith. Anyway, I like black and white, and combining it with another color always looks good. Here I went for white clothing and black accessories. The skirt softens the outfit a little. Maybe is a little business for me, and not my usual style but one has to go to different places, right? Picture like I'm going to a business meeting :) 

Shirt - Bonjour Bizou
Sweater - Bonjour Bizou
Skirt - Voile
Belt - Chanel Tribute
Shoes - Pals
Bag - Callie's Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment