7.04.2015

Street Style: Inspired by Clueless


The 1995 movie was and still is a big influence in fashion. Today I was about to change my doll's clothes and I wanted to wear this tartan skirt but wasn't sure how to style it. Suddenly it came to my mind the outfit baby_lush11 submitted as a part of her last task in FM-Style Cycle 9. It was an outfit representing 90s fashion an inspired by the movie Clueless. I thought I could use the same inspiration for styling my skirt and ended with an outfit I quite like.

So instead of doing my habitual Street Style post I thought it would be more interesting to share it with a compilation of outfits inspired by the famous movie.

 
Baby_lush11 & Mirdith




My Outfit
Red Top - Basics
Shirt - Cheap Monday
Necklace - Bonjour Bizou
Skirt - Kohl's
Socks - Pretty n' Love
Shoes - Decades
Backpack - Nelly.com
Bangle - MSW 14


No comments:

Post a Comment