7.04.2015

Store Statement: Fever

The other day I was talking about my platforms from last summer Fever collection and what we had yesterday? A new collection from Fever!


It's only one floor, but full of summery clothes that are quite fine. The graphics are well done, and despite there is nothing that makes me scream of joy, everything is nice and I think great summery outfits can be done with pieces of this collection.


Always when I see a new store I make a selection of the best items, those are the ones that will be on my wishlist for long before I buy them (except if it's love at first sight).


And last but not least, what would be a store statement without some outfits showing the collection? Here's what I did with some items from Fever, and complementing with other items from the Starplaza. I hope you like them! 



Do you like Fever? Are you buying something? Which outfit is your favorite? 

Outfit 1
Top - Fever
Necklace - Fever
Pants - PPQ of Mayfair
Belt - Aprés Ski
Shoes - Fever
Bag - Fever

Outfit 2
Top - Fever
Pants - LE
Belt - Riviera
Bag - Callie's Picks
Sandals - Riviera
Hairband - Riviera

Outfit 3
Romper - Fever
Necklace - Voile
Shoes - Strike a Pose
Bag - Original Future
Underwear - Underneath Stardoll


No comments:

Post a Comment