7.10.2015

Splendorous: Smokey Eyes

Just the other day Judith came up with a brand new section, Surrounded by Trends, where we post some actual trends and show you the options you have to get them on Starplaza and maybe some inspiration with outfits done by us. Maybe I got a bit jealous, maybe I just wanted to share this make up I did yesterday on my doll... The thing is that today we launch another new section: SPLENDOROUS!

I realised that even this blog is mostly about fashion, a beauty section could be a good addition, so here it is! We will share with you make ups we create or make ups we see around the Stardoll World. The first one will be mine (as I mentioned).


Okay, I know it's no big deal, but It's been a long time since I don't do it and I'm excited with the result: smokey eyes. I am a believer of intense eyes with pale/nude lipstick and with bright lipstick, soft eyes, only mascara or eyeliner at most. So, that's what I did: smokey + pale pink.

1) I started with a black eyepencil to give shape and depth to the eye. Adding some white eyepencil on the inner corner you can get an even better depth.


2) Then, I applied grey eyeshadow over the upper lid, starting on the beginning of the eyelashes.

3) I applied various layers of black eyeshadow on the exterior corner and a silver on the inner.


4) To end the eye make-up, black mascara only on the upper lashes, and some false eyelashes. I used both mascaras this time, the one to length and the one to give volume.


False eyelashes - Do I look like a Kardashian now?

5) For the lipstick, two layers of super pale pink, to not distract the attention from the eyes.

6) And to finish it all, some contouring with bronze blush on the bone of the cheeks, not much, only to get the facial features more pronounced.


Black Eyepencil - Sephora
White Eyepencil - Dot
Grey Eyeshadow - Sephora
Black Eyeshadow - Dot
Silver Eyeshadow - Stardoll Academy
Black Mascara - Sephora
Volumizing Black Mascara - Dot
False Eyelashes - Spectacular
Pale pink Lipstick - Dot
Bronze Blush - Transform

No comments:

Post a Comment