7.07.2015

Street Style


I was reading a fashion magazine (Harper's Bazaar, the Spanish version to be more specific) when I saw that beautiful make up on the beauty section. Turquoise eyeliner and nude pink lipstick. It looked great for summer and I had to recreate it. I remembered I had a turquoise eyeliner so I even didn't need to buy anything. When I did it, I loved the result, so I put my doll's hair in a bun for the make up to pop out. This is one rare time that I did my make-up before the outfit, and it was difficult to create an outfit that fit the make up. I started combining turquoise with pink, but at the end, turquoise + white was a more safe bet and it looked more elegant. So this is the final result. I'm not too sure about the outfit, but with the make up it totally convinces me. 

Top - Mega Bloks Barbie
Belt - Tingeling
Skirt - Basics
Sandals - Nelly.com
 Bag - Rio
Necklace - Riviera

Make up:
Blue Heaven Eyepencil - Dot
Peachy Keen Lipstick - Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment