7.13.2015

Splendorous: Pastel Hair


I've been obsessed with pastel hairs lately. I'm so desperate to get my hair light pink in real life but I can't cause I'm a brunette and I can't get that colour without getting bleached first, which I don't want to do. But that's what stardoll is for, so I thought I would do a post of this new section about it.

At Dorée, the only store where they sell hair colour of Starplaza, we have a nice variety of pastel colours, all for the price of 6SD.

 
 


I bought and wore for some time the Powder Blue one and I have to say it can add an original touch to your outfits. I liked to combine accessories with my hair color or stuff liked that, it was literally playing with my hair. 

The one I'm in LOVE with though, it's the Tulip. That's how I want my hair to look in real life, but I couldn't buy it cause my sister already had it and we made this deal a long time ago of not buying something the other had, cause if not as we have a similar taste we would end up with twin wardrobes.

Of course you can also buy a pastel coloured wig. I have to say that they're not very abundant, wig designers usually made them blondes or brunettes, but you can still find some that are nice. Me, I found the queen of coloured wigs: sorigugu. She had her beauty parlor full of them. My favourites, these three:

- Blue wig and purple wig by sorigugu      - Pink short wig by kikinka4.12_2x

No comments:

Post a Comment