7.26.2015

Shopping: Nelly Flirty Offshoulder Top (Part II)


If you have been around you should know that when I was trying to make a couple of outfits for this top from Nelly, I came up with 8 outfits, so I divided the post in 2 parts. If you want to see Part I, click here.



For this first outfit I was still experimenting with black, and I did this outfit that reminds me so much of the final look Sandy wears on Grease. That's why I decided to create a hair and make up look that looked like Sandy: greyish eyeshadow and reddish lips, but not overdoing it. Then curly hair was a must to resemble that change of style from Sandy. On the second outfit I paired the top with shorts, an idea I had since the beggining but couldn't find the appropiate ones. I think this shorts with the black belt and chains make a good contrast with the girly top, and I chose black accesories that contribute to exagerate more that contrast. For the make up, I imagined I was a Kardashian. Brown eyeshadow in different tones, 2 capes of mascara, eyeliner, countouring and nude lips.




I went for a total different direction on the third outfit, using a pencil white skirt and very business-like accesories. That's why I went for the classical make up with red lips, blush and mascara only. I added some diamond earrings and a tight hairdo with a side parting. The fourth outfit instead is a mix of elegant and casual. Very basic but nice. 

I hope you have liked this post and if you end up buying the top (or you already have it) and make an outfit with it, don't hesitate and share it with us on the comments section! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment