7.16.2015

Shopping: Jewelry

Hello everyone! Today I bring you a Shopping post. It was ages since we did one! The lasts shopping posts were those of the Christmas Calendar...
I'm going to make it a little bit different this time though. Since my last two purchases were two jewelry items I thought about making a shopping post about those two instead of just one piece of clothing. These are the items I'm talking about:


The necklace is from the new collection of Callie's Picks. I love the fact that it's pink, I love pink gold and it reminds me of that. The earrings are a little bit old, I bought them at the Starbazaar actually, and they were from Bonjour Bizou. They're inspired in these Prada earrings from Spring Summer 2012 (wow it seems like so long ago!).


I loved those earrings since the moment I saw them in the Prada campaigns of the magazines. I'm not sure why I didn't buy them while they were still in Starplaza but the thing is I still love them now and when I saw them at the Starbazaar I couldn't resist (I guess it helps too the fact that I was so eager to buy something from the Starbazaar).

So I created two outfits for each piece of jewelry. I think this is the first time that I make an outfit basing it on jewelry, usually it's the last thing I add.

For the earrings my first idea was to make an outfit inspired in the ones the models were wearing in the campaign (click HERE to see what I'm talking about). You can definitely see where I took the inspiration from in the outfit but I'm not really sure about the result. I like it but there's something that's not right and I don't know what it is.
My idea for the second outfit was combining the earrings with an all black outfit. I'm very happy with how this one came out. I love how the rose bag matches the roses in the earrings and the concordance between the red of the ballerinas' laces and the red of the roses in the earrings. I chose to wear flats to give a casual touch to the outfit and not making it too elegant. 


For the outfits with the necklace for me there were only two options on how to style it: as a collar with a shirt or with an open top. So that's what I did!
I like both of the outfits pretty much but I'm still a bit angry with myself for having combined both of the with pink tones. It's not that I think that you can't wear the necklace with other colours but pink, but I just don't know why this is what it came out. 


P.S: Yes, I erased the flower printed in the bag, I'm sorry I don't like to manipulate the outfits but I had covered it with a white rose I bought precisely for this and I put it upon it but it didn't appear on the print screen pic I took. I'm still wondering why. The thing is I had already changed my hair and I'm in a bit of a hurry so it was just easier to erased it instead of changing my hair and putting the outfit on again. Because with the brown flower there it looked hideous. I don't know why they added it to the bag it looks much better like this, without it. 

EARRINGS OUTFITS:
Left
Sunglasses - Mr.
Earrings - Bonjour Bizou
Top - Original Future
Skirt - Voile
Shoes - Saint Laurent Tribute
Bag - Archive

Right
Earrings - Bonjour Bizou
Necklace - Decades
Jacket - Millionaire Mansion
Dress - Basics
Bangle - Liu · Jo
Bag - Bonjour Bizou
Shoes - Pretty n' Love

NECKLACE OUTFITS:
Left
Necklace - Callie's Picks
Shirt - Wild Candy
Leggins - Bonjour Bizou
Shoes - IT Girls
Bag - Voile

Right
Necklace - Callie's Picks
Top - Voile
Belt - Bonjour Bizou
Skirt - Original Future
Bag - IT Girls
Bangle - Mortal Kiss
Shoes - Nelly.com




No comments:

Post a Comment