7.31.2015

Sisters' Style: Riviera Rosa PVC Stilettos


Hi there! So probably, if you liked these shoes you already have them because they weren't really expensive (just 5sd) but now, with the selected sales in Riviera they're only 2sd and that's definitely a BARGAIN (yes, in capital letters). So my sister was one of the people that when she saw them on sale bought them in a second. She claims she liked them really much so I don't know what was going on in her mind and why didn't she buy them before, the thing is she got them for 2sd and as that's a really good price and they're gorgeous we decided to make a Sisters' Style and see if one of us (or both) could convince you to buy them in case you haven't already.

Our two looks are quite different. 
Mireia went for a business like style but adding sexy touches with the hot pink and the blazer with nothing underneath. I personally love how this looks, it brings femininity and sexyness to any outfit although it has to bee worn carefully because if the open neck is too much opened then it just looks tacky. As usual the line between tacky and elegant is very, very thin. Going back to Mireia's look, she added the hot pink sunglasses to match the shoes and to diminish the elegance/seriousness of the outfit.

As for me I went for a more casual outfit. I knew since the beginning that I didn't want to combine the shoes with a black or white look cause that was like the obvious idea that first popped into my mind, so I started looking between Mireia's wardrobe and I first found an electric blue clutch with a thin line of fuchsia on the bottom which looked awesome with the shoes. I tried to make an outfit with that I made different combinations and created two outfits with this but none of them were enough good so in the end I decided not to wear the clutch and keep looking. Then I found this Emilio Pucci inspired blouse and it just looked so summery and nice that it caught my mind. The rest is easy to imagine: boyfriend jeans to go for a city look, hot pink earrings to match the shoes and turquoise bag matching the blouse. 

So, the question is: will you buy the shoes or do you have them already?
Mirdith

Blazer - It Girls
Pants - Giambattista Valli Couture Tribute
Shoes - Riviera
Bag - Subcouture 
Sunglasses - Fb Likeomeeter

Judith_25

Blouse - Royalty
Jeans - Bonjour Bizou
Shoes - Riviera
Belt - Windows On The World
Earrings - Riviera
Bag - RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment