7.28.2015

Street Style


This bag from the Celeb Weekend is the only thing I bought. It was not that expensive for being a limited Céline bag, although there were a lot of opposite opinions. Some people (including me) loved it, and then the majority of people must hate it, because it was one of the last pieces to get sold out from Kendall. Anyway,  I was expecting to use it in one of my outfits! Here I combined it with allblack and beige (the colors of the bag), but I think this bag may fit in a lot of different outfits and styles. 

PS. Like my doll's new look? I did some make up with the new Bronze collection of Dot and inspired by the magnifique tutorial Judith did on last Splendorous post


Shirt - Rio
Pants - It Girls
Belt - Gucci Holiday Tribute
Jacket - Subcouture
Bag - Young Hollywood
Shoes - Bonjour Bizou

No comments:

Post a Comment