7.01.2015

Styled: Judith_25

Not long ago, my beloved sister styled me. If you have read my previous post, I should say that the shoes she used... I had the same problem that with the white platforms. She's the only one that has managed to use my "Balmain" white boots in a way I like. Also, she gave me the magnificent idea of using this key-chain from LE as a unique earring, just like Céline and other brands did on the catwalk (before the Céline earring was available in LE). Anyway, you can see it here: Styled: Mirdith.

So, that's only the introduction. Today while I was taking a short (that is becoming long as I write this) break at work, I noticed Judith wearing a very punk outfit. It's not that I didn't like it, but something on that outfit made me open her wardrobe and try a similar combination but that I liked more (I use to do that a lot, perfecting outfits I see on people to make them totally of my taste). And this is the result:



Headband - Special Offer
Top - Bonjour Bizou
Dress (used as a skirt) - It Girls
Jacket - D-Signed
Shoes - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - Voile
Necklace - Fallen Angel
Bracelets - Rio


No comments:

Post a Comment