7.28.2015

Sisters' Style: Original Future Sport Luxe Hoodie


Here we are again with another Sisters' Style! 
The item we're styling this time is this black hoodie with a see through section in the shoulders from Original Future. It was Mireia who decided we should style it and I'm regretting the moment I said "ok". 

It was impossible for me to achieve an outfit that didn't look sporty. Believe me, I tried everything but I just couldn't. Despite the see through part of the hoodie, which makes it original and would make you think that you can style it with heels in a very street style way, its shape makes it really REALLY difficult. Its very wide, plus its loose and long sleeves doesn't allow you to cover a part of it with a coat or a blazer. In the end, I put on a lace dress cause I liked how you could see the lace pattern trough the transparent part of the hoodie. I found that headband between my sister's clothes and decided to match the accessories with it so I added some girly socks and of course trainers (I tried almost every heeled shoe on Mirdith's wardrobe and none would look enough good) and a sporty bag. 

Mireia on the other hand, as she couldn't beat the enemy she allied him. She went for a sporty, hip-hop style and combine the sweater with a long white t-shirt underneath, cool tracksuit pants and this skirt on top of them which gives the outfit a very cool rapper vibe, if you know what I mean (a little bit like Kanye). She ended the look with flat and edgy sandals and a backpack because a bag was too fancy for this kind of outfit. 

And what can I say, her outfit may be more risky (because not everyone likes this style) but I still think she did a better job with the hoodie than me. 

Mirdith
Hoodie - Original Future
Sleeved Top - Basics
Long Top - Fudge
Skirt - Tommy Hilfiger Tribute
Pants - Melbourne Minimalism Tribute
Sandals - Fallen Angel
Backpack - Mr.

Judith_25
Headband - Pretty n' Love
Hoodie - Original Future
Dress - Nelly.com
Bag - Gucci Holiday Tribute
Socks - Pretty n' Love
Trainers - Subcouture



No comments:

Post a Comment