7.21.2015

Spotted: Aby400


This happens a lot: the day I'm looking for a great outfit to share here on the blog I can't find any and when I'm just casually visiting great stylists around the stardoll world I spot several outfits that I love. I saw this cool outfit on Aby400 the same day I found AudreyHepburn., who I already featured (HERE). I decided to wait a bit till posting this one so I wouldn't post two Spotteds on a row, but I definitely wanted to post it. 

It's simple, all in white, but so amazing at the same time. I love how the long white coat looks with the shirt dress and how she even cared for the little details and painted her nails in the same fuchsia of the backside of the sneakers. And well, don't even get me started with that hair... so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment