7.09.2015

Sisters' Style: Pretty 'n Love HotBuys Eyelet Crochet Top


Yesterday, while I was doing the Store Statement of the new floor of Nelly.com, my sister, Mireia, was showing me her purchases. She's always very excited about doing Sisters' Style posts and she told me: "We could do a Sisters' Style with this crochet top, cause I have it since so long and I'm still not sure how to style it without ending up with a very beachy and casual outfit." And so we did!

The story behind this Sisters' Style is actually quite funny. Don't know why, but It's always me the one who starts dressing up. We do the Sisters' Style with the Stardoll Suite Chat in my sister's suite (cause she has more clothes) and as we can't wear the same item both at the same time, one dresses up first and takes a picture, and then the other. This time, as I was finishing the Store Statement post, my sister had to wait for me and while she waited, she started trying things for her outfit. At the end, I guess she didn't like it quite enough and she took off all the clothes she had tried and left them in her secret suite (a room in her suite where she keeps all her clothes scattered around until she finally wears them, that way she makes sure she wears every piece at least once) among lots of other clothes. And then I go to make my outfit and I spot all these items that could go perfectly with the top we were styling and I start pulling out an outfit. And my sister is like: "No, it can't be". It turned out that I put on exactly the same pants and jacket she had tried on. I still don't know why she didn't like it, I ended up the outfit with orange accessories and voilĂ ! My sister's combined her outfit with neutral colours, pale pink, bronze... 

It looks like we have a similar taste after all!

EDIT (by Mireia): And yes, I like Judith's outfit a thousand times more than mine... So yeah, #LOSER.

Mirdith
Sunglasses - Dolce & Gabbana Tribute
Top - Pretty n' Love
Jacket - Velvet Orchid
Pants - PPQ by Mayfair
Belt - Voile
Clutch - Valentino Tribute
Shoes - MSW 14

Judith_25
Jacket - Subcouture
Necklace - Bonjour Bizou
Top - Pretty n' Love
Pants - Pretty n' Love
Belt - Balmain Tribute
Shoes - Rio
Bag - Callie's Picks


No comments:

Post a Comment