7.06.2015

Sisters' Style: Melbourne Minimalism Tribute Sleeveless Neoprene Dress


Here we are with another Sisters' Style! This time we are styling this white dress from Melbourne Minimalism Tribute. I quite like that collection. I haven't bought anything because I haven't got enough stardollars, but luckily for me my sister did. She had this dress between her latest purchases and she suggested to make a Sisters' Style out of it as it was very minimalistic and that could bring very different versions of how to style it. 

Mireia went for a more classic look, long coat, small necklace, soft colours... And I went for a more modern outfit combining black and hot pink. We both used the same kind of sandals. I think that this stilettos that have a strap around the ankle and are very simple and elegant are perfect for this dress due to its length and its style.

Hope you like our outfits! :)



Mirdith:
Necklace - PPQ of Mayfair
Dress - Melbourne Minimalism Tribute
Coat - PPQ of Mayfair
Bag - Voile
Sandals - Nelly.com

Judith_25:
Sunglasses - FB
Blazer - Zuhair Murad Tribute
Dress - Melbourne Minimalism Tribute
Belt - Windows On The World
Bag - Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Sandals - PPQ Cream Label 

No comments:

Post a Comment