7.14.2015

Store Statement: Denim & Supply


Today Some days ago, Stardoll released the second floor of Nelly. They usually do that lately, one day one floor, and the next day the other. I began this post the day it came out, but unfortunately, I didn't had the time to finish it before. I'm sure you have already seen it and that you have already styled some pieces or seen them styled, but anyway, here I am to inform you and to give my opinion on this store. So, here's how the new floor looks like:


For me, Nelly is always a good choice. There are clothes that are clones of designer ones, and the quality is nice. The prizes are quite affordable, and well, yeah, I always like Nelly. Sometimes more than others, but it's nice everytime. This collection, Denim & Supply, is no exception. I think I liked more the previous one (click here to see the Store Statement that my beloved sister did), but when I saw the "Adidas Stan Smith" sneakers on there, and the classical "Timberland" boots, I knew I had to do this Store Statement. Here they are my favorite pieces.


And well, I couldn't end this post without trying those couple of things I like, so here they are some outfits I did on the new dressing room (Yay! At last!). Now it actually looks good and more sophisticated and minimalistic, not with all that pink that there was before. I'm guessing next update will be the Beauty Parlor, it's about time... 

For the first outfit I went for a basic look, very blogger-like (it reminds me of We Wore What, Adenorah, Peace Love Shea, Tuula Vintage,...). For the second one instead, I decided to put on practice that Pastel Hair thing Judith talked about, and went for a Kylie Jenner inspired style. And mantaining that festival style I did the third outfit. Doesn't this collection is so Avicii? I can't stop picturing the two girls on the video of Wake me up. 

 


Outfit 1:
Shirt - Fever
Denim Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Pants - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
Sneakers - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
Bag - Riviera

Outfit 2:
Swimsuit - It Girls
Shorts - Royalty
Tied Jacket - Museum Mile
Boots - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
Bag - Royalty
Hair Color - Dorée

Outfit 3:
Tee - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
Shorts - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
Vest - Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Sandals - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
Bag - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
Bracelets - Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment