7.08.2015

Store Statement: Hot Buys Summer Retro


So a few days ago Stardoll released a new store with some old hot buys from previous hot buys summer collections. If I'm honest I didn't like most of these items even when they came out for the first time, so for me this new release was totally unnecessary. This is how the two floors look like:



I have to say, though, that after making this post I have ended up liking it a bit more, cause I've seen you can actually make good outfits with some of them. I even have a selection of favourite items! Here it is:


And finally, what made me realize that it wasn't so bad: the outfits. I started making them a little bit annoyed cause I wanted to make them for the Store Statement but I thought that they would be plain and mediocre, but I quite like the final result of the three of them. Hope you do too! ;)



Left Outfit:
Top - Après Ski
Necklace - Voile
Shorts (romper) - Hot Buys Summer Retro
Sandals - Hot Buys Summer Retro
Bag - Hot Buys Summer Retro

Middle Outfit:
Top - PPQ by Mayfair
Coat - PPQ by Mayfair
Coat (back part) - The Jet Set (skirt)
Belt - IT Girls
Pants - Hot Buys Summer Retro
Shoes - Hot Buys Summer Retro

Right Outfit:
Jacket - Melbourne Minimalism Tribute
Body - Hot Buys Summer Retro
Shorts - Hot Buys Summer Retro
Belt - Voile
Shoes - Hot Buys Summer Retro
Bag - Voile
Earrings - Hot Buys Summer Retro



No comments:

Post a Comment