7.29.2015

Simulating: Kylie Jenner

Hello everyone and welcome to a brand new section!

Today when I was looking at our current sections (at the bottom right of the blog), I didn't feel like doing a post for any of them. Instead, I wanted to emulate my beginnings in the blogging Stardoll scene and create a section about bringing some celebrities/bloggers outfits from real life to Stardoll.

I remember doing Kate Moss or Serena Van der Woodsen back in the day, and later on, that would inspire me (along with a Spanish TV Show) to create one of the special cycles on FM-Style, Cycle 8, called Your Style Sounds Familiar #1 (I'm planning on more editions) where it was all about recreating the style of a celebrity.

Now I'm here to create on Starplaza simulations of what famous people wear in real life. So, if you like it you can also recreate the same look. The first person is this teenager that catches so much my attention: Kylie Jenner.


At first, as it happened with Jersey Shore, I hated the Kardashian clan for all that easy fame and no talent thing. I still think like that, but after I watched the show, is like I feel some kind of affection for all of them. And Kylie is so different from a 17 year old girl, she is gorgeous and so sexy, she has this unique style mixing glam with sporty that suits her so much... Basically she's such an interesting person in my opinion. That's why I chose her for the first Simulating.
This outfit is very typical from Kylie: leggings + strap high heels and a pop of color with the bag. I love how she combined the red bag with the red lips, and that's what I did too. The white long blazer gives the whole outfit more elegance. Obviously you can't wear a crop top and leggings to the event Kylie was probably going to. 

For the make up, I recreated the red lips adding red lipstick and red lip liner to fill more the lips like Kylie's. Then some tan blush to imitate the contouring. Last but not least, I had to use a hairstyle similar, so I chose this straight black hair with not too much volume. Then I painted my doll's eyebrows with black pencil. And of course, I added the aviator sunglasses that looked more like the black ones from her. 
Outfit
Long Blazer - PPQ of Mayfair
Crop Top - Nelly.com
Leggings - Basics
Sandals - PPQ Cream Label
Bag - The JetSet
Sunglasses - Spectacular

Hair & Make up:
Hair - Tress Up
Red Lip Liner - Transform
Red Lipstick - Dot
Tan Blush - Dot
Black Eyebrow Pencil - Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment