12.30.2015

Simulating: Caroline de Maigret

Ever since I bought (well actually I got it as a birthday present) the How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are book I've been in love with this Parisian effortless style they describe in it and the best representation of that style is the model Caroline de Maigret.


Her close is like a big MUST-HAVE full of basic pieces you literally need. Trench coats, jeans, striped t-shirts, blazers, white shirts... All the basics you always make sure to have. She combines them in a very cool and elegant way and overall all, as I said before, effortles. I don't know what it is (maybe her usually messy hair) but her outfits always look on point and at the same time like if it had taken her only 5min. to put them on. Since I've taken the like in doing this Simulating posts (at first I wasn't a big fan of them, it was Mireia's idea but now I really enjoy them!) I decided I should do one of Caroline. 



The look I've chosen it's not as casual as what I had in mind at first but I loved it so I did it anyway. About the coat I picked for the starplaza outfit I don't know from where it came from, it doesn't have a label but you can find it in the catalogue (category: coats). EDIT: The coat is from Millionaire Mansion (no idea why it is not written in the label)And good news! Both, the pants and boots are starcoins items! :)


Sunglasses - Nelly.com
Coat - Millionaire Mansion
Top - PPQ by Mayfair
Pants - Bonjour Bizou
Boots - Wild Candy
Bag - Mr.





No comments:

Post a Comment