12.29.2015

Store Statement: Saint Laurent Paris Tribute


Saint Laurent Paris Tribute came out yesterday and I must admit I'm in love with this collection. I usually like Saint Laurent clothes because they look young and fresh although maybe a little too rock for me, but I definitely didn't expect I would like it this much.

This is how the two floors looked like:

Click on the images to view full size

I actually had to struggle a little bit at the time of choosing my favourite items cause I liked so many of them. In my opinion the quality of this collection, meaning the textures and shapes of the items, is really good, everything looks very real and similar to real designer clothes. In the end I went for this 5 pieces.


With such a great collection I knew I would find amazing outfits out there and I wasn't wrong. It only took me like 5 minutes to find these beauties.


ajenkam wearing: High Slim Tassle Heels; RawrGoregous wearing: Red Dot Crop Top, YSL Inspired Suit Pants and YSL Inspired Shoulder Bag; rockangelfada3 wearing: Off Shoulder Faux Fur and YSL Inspired Deep V Jumpsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment