4.03.2016

Shopping: Christmas Gift-O-Meter (9/10)


Now we are finally arriving to the end. I'm determined to finish the Christmas gift-o-meter at least in April, no longer. I'm so used to starting things really excited and thinking I'm gonna make it and then just postpone them indefinitely. Then I think of quitting, but I tell to myself "you're not a quitter!", so I finish ending it but in a very long time. If only you knew since when I should have delivered a report from my stay in Sweden... Anyway, back to business! Time for 9th part, and there will only be 1 more.

Click on the images to view full size

For getting the 9th gift you had to spent an amount of 165 SD. Say whaat? It's just like saying that this shoes cost 165 sd? Luckily they are a "gift", cause I doubt that someone would buy those for that prize. The are that hideous that I even needed help to finish this post. See the shoes for yourself. 


And this is when I went to our lovely club full of super stylish members running for help. I thought they weren't that bad, in fact I saw Judith wearing them once when she came to my suite. 


The thing is that I couldn't do it. I didn't even try, they were nice but ugly at the same time and I collapsed. So... Contest time! The tittle was my reaction when I saw what I had to do for the 9th part of the Christmas gift-o-meter: WHAT ARE THOOSE?? The job: style an outfit on my doll so I could add some outfits using this shoes. Who did it? The marvelous community we have at FM-Style. I'm so happy with our club, really. Is one of the bests I've ever been to (I want to say the best but I feel bad saying that and being the owner). And this is what they came up with. Enjoy! 

Styled by (from left to right): missBlackVenus, Marta-43, CoralCool91

THANK YOU! :)

Outfit 1 (by missBlackVenus):
Jumpsuit - Subcouture
Fringed Jeans - Callie's Picks
Shoes - Special Offer
Bag - It Girls
Choker - Ms.Tq

Outfit 2 (by Marta-43):
Shirt - Fallen Angel
Sweatshirt - Mr.
Leather Jacket - Museum Mile
Shoes - Special Offer
Bag - It Girls
Necklace - Nelly.com
Sunglasses - Callie's Picks

Outfit 3 (by CoralCool91):
Sweater - Fallen Angel
Pants - Bonjour Bizou
Vest - Denim & Supply
Belt - Bonjour Bizou
Clutch - Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Shoes - Special Offer
Sunglasses - PPQ of Mayfair

No comments:

Post a Comment