3.29.2016

Store Statement: It Girls


We got a new collection from It Girls recently, actually after another one of Bonjour Bizou (that we didn't review here on the blog, at least not yet), and even if it's been a while since I last wrote something for the blog, here I am again, and I will talk about it. First things first, this is how the new floor looks like:

Click on the image to view full size

Personally, I don't like it much. Even I had to add some items that are "meeh" to my favorites list to make it look better. I think the pieces are too weird, too trying to be fashionable and failing. There are no basic pieces, just this blag belt and the shaping does not look good on our dolls. Anyway, these are the items that do not bother me that much. 


And finally, I tried to create some outfits with the new pieces, mostly to see if my opinion got better about the store. I have to say that not much. But maybe you like it? Let us know in the comments and I hope you enjoy my outfits and the post in general (even if it's not too positive about the new collection haha).
From left to right, wearing: Palermo Long Vest (19 SD); The IT Flower Crop (14 SD) and Wide Flower IT Pants (19 SD); Nude Casual IT Pants (18 SD), Envy My Shades (130 SC) and Valentino Inspired Handbag (15 SD).

No comments:

Post a Comment