3.03.2016

Store Statement: Original Future


We got a new collection from Original Future! The name they put on the message we received advertising it was Street Style, so when I saw it I had great expectations about it. And let me just say that... they made it! I love it! These are the new additions to the store:

Click on the image for full-size

So, opinions? Is not like everything is great, in fact there are some pieces that... wtf? Why would I want a snowboard, i.e.? But, there are some basics that are great and can be very versatile (and I love versatility, on stardoll and on real life) and that is amazeballs. I can't choose only a few favorites, this is everything I would like to have at some point on my virtual wardrobe. 


And this is what I saw around this magnifique world of Dollywood filled with stylish dolls and amazing outfits. Some are more Kanye-ish, others more elegant... 
From left to right: bornthiswaay wearing Yeezy Inspired Top (15SD), Mia1435 wearing Baggy Marl Sweater (16SD) and Andre1396 wearing Chunky Frizzy Sweater (19SD).

No comments:

Post a Comment