3.07.2016

Shopping: Christmas Gift-O-Meter (8/10)


Isn't it amazing that I'm still doing this in March? Just the word Christmas makes it feel like it's something from a very long time ago. So, yeah. Once upon a time, on December 2015, Stardoll released a gift-o-meter with presents at some milestones of spent stardollars on Starplaza. On this blog, I've been doing some outfits to show you some ideas of how yo use those pieces.

Click on the images to view full size

And today... It's time for the 8th gift! Wohoo!! You got it if you spent an amount of 145 sd. Then you got this fluffy long coat with a Gucci belt on it. Personally, yeah, nice item. But at the same time... not too versatile as I like my clothing. Why? It covers almost all the outfit so you don't have too many possibilities. Don't get mad at me if you don't like the next outfits please. :( 


Usually I have some ideas before creating this outfits for this Shopping posts about the Christmas Gift-o-Meter, but if I'm being honest, when it came to this coat I actually had no idea of what I was doing, so this next 3 outfits are just results of my going trying with different pieces on my wardrobe. Hope you like them. 
Outfit 1:
Coat - Special Offer
Sweater - Fallen Angel
Gloves - Voile
Hat - Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
Tights - Stardoll Academy
Skirt - Basics + The Jet Set
Shoes - Fallen Angel + Riviera
Bag - It Girls

Outfit 2:
Coat - Special Offer
Blouse - Pet a Porter
Pants - Pretty n' Love
Shoes - Royalty
Bag - Special Offer
Hat - Decades

Outfit 3:
Coat - Special Offer
Sweater - Bonjour Bizou
Pants - Bonjour Bizou
Shoes - Nelly.com
Bag - Chanel Tribute
Sunglasses - Special Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment