3.15.2016

Spotted: sarah_1980


When I saw this beautiful outfit at the Spotlight my mind went crazy: "where did that jacket came from?!" "why didn't I buy it?!" "why I have never seen it until now?!". Well the answer to all my questions was easy, the jacket is in fact a creation of sarah_1980 herself, made with several layers. These are the items she used:


The necklace is also a mixture between the new Millionaire Mansion starcoins necklace and this other beautiful statement necklace from Callie's Picks. All put perfectly together to create this amazing outfit. If I'm honest, I'm not a big fan of really high platforms so I would've picked different shoes, but every time I look at this look I'm amazed (again and again) by the jacket, so I HAD to share this.

No comments:

Post a Comment