3.28.2016

Seen On FM-Style: Sister Golden Hair


And just like that we arrived to the final task of Cycle 11 on FM-Style. This last task was as connected to Mireia and I (and this blog) as possible so we decided to put this song (our song), with the word sister in it, as its soundtrack. The task consisted in picking five trends that had appeared throughout the FW 15/16 Surrounded by Trends and creating an outfit for each one of it.

Lucia and Rawan (the two finalists) both deliverd, as always, fantastic outfits. I particularly liked their Mod outfits. I loved them both, so loyal to the style and so beautiful at the same time.


I personally liked a lot as well the Sporty outfit of Rawan. She created black and white tracksuit pants mixing two different pieces and in my opinion looks so original and refreshing. Also, her take on the victorian blouse was praised by the judges, just the perfect vintage outfit for the current days.


Finally, the last outfit I'm sharing on this post that took my attention it's the 80's fashion by Lucia. She took a risk and succeeded with a wonderful outfit I loved.


In the end both of them were pretty close (only 0.5 of difference), but the perfect attention to details and the originality of Rawan, it's, in my opinion, what made the difference.

And just like that Rawan became the winner of Cycle 11 on FM-Style. Congratulations!



No comments:

Post a Comment