3.15.2016

Store Statement: Millionaire Mansion


A new collection of Millionaire Mansion came out today. I had my expectations on Millionaire Mansion really high since I loved the previous collection and I must admit they kept up the niceness. I still think the previous one was better but this is still great. Anyway, judge for yourselves, here's the new floor.


In general I think all the clothes are nice but my absolute favourites and the items I will end up buying are these three:


And finally three outfits to help you decide wether to buy something or not or simply to entertain you. ;)

(from left to right) Outfit 1 wearing Millionaire Mansion Dark Blue Sheer Skirt; Outfit 2 wearing Millionaire Mansion Flower Satin Bomber and Pastelle Pink Handbag and Outfit 3 wearing Millionaire Mansion Hampton Boheme Dress and Chain Buckle Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment