6.26.2017

Shopping: Fudge miniskirt


Hello everyone! Do you know kelzsprouse_1? It's a friend and former contestant of FM-Style Cycle 12! And do you know her amazing club? It's called as her doll: KELZSPROUSE_1 and it's fashion related, just like FM-Style. If you haven't joined yet, we highly recommend you to do so. They are currently on Cycle 2, with a great judge panel (kelzsprouse_1, kickherout, Malisandrew, strobarycake and yulissahermosa) and some great contestants! Task 4 came out recently, and I found it so interesting and challenging, that I decided to give it a try myself. 

The task consists on styling this old Fudge skirt. It only cost 48 starcoins, in case you want to give it a try as well, it's affordable. The judges always post some examples and they did amazingly, giving new uses instead of as a skirt, and creating super gorgeous outfits. 

In order of appearance: kelzsprouse_1, kickherout, Malisandrew & strobarycake.

I personally love those sleeves that Malisandrew created, or the belt on kickherout, or just using it as a top as Kelly and Whitney. However, for this post, my objective is to try some stylings using it actually as a skirt. 

I got inspired mostly by 90s fashion for my outfits, and then I asked Judith to try and style it as well. She based her outfit on "the fusion of borders because they looked really nice" (literally said by her, only in Spanish haha). Enjoy them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment