7.28.2017

Sisters' Style: Nelly.com Bomber Jacket

Hey there! It's been a while since we did one of those. Instead of Street Style, today you have... a brand new Sisters' Style! If you are new here you probably don't know what I'm talking about. But let me introduce you to this kind of posts.

Judith and I are always trying to create coordinated outfits for our posts of Street Style. However, we have REALLY different styles. That is visible in all of our posts I guess, but on this Sisters' Style we do something different. We take one piece in Stardoll that we both own, and each of us creates an outfit with total freedom and no coordination, just what we want to do. That is a way of showing different possibilities for different items with two very different styles. That being said... Let's jump into the outfits!


First of all, I know this is not exactly the same item. But, both are from the same brand, same collection, same prize, and almost same shape. Textures are different, colours are different and I do like more the pink satin bomber jacket, but Judith wanted it, so I bought the other one (we have this rule of not being able to buy the same items ever, except for really really really basic pieces).

Outfits... Well, different styles are showing here as well. I have to say that I'm not very proud of my outfit. I mean, I like it, but it's nothing special. I based it on combining different textures, like the crochet top, the silk shirt and then jeans, all mixed with the sporty bomber jacket. However, this is barely visible, and even though I like the final outfit, it's definitely not a favorite outfit of mine. At the end, with accessories and all, my outfit is some kind of casual mixed with luxury.

Judith went for a total contrast in here that I absolutely love. She combined the sporty bomber jacket with a preppy style! Taking into consideration the pink and navy blue of the jacket, she is wearing navy blue/pink ballerinas and then all white. When I visited her to check her outfit, I then realised that the jumpsuit she is wearing doesn't even exist, she created it with 3 different pieces! Great creation sis, and loving your outfit, for real. Also, look how she pays attention to detail... The yellow sunglasses, why? The tiger on the jacket! Same colour! Definitely if there had to be a winner, it would be Judith this time. Congratulations sister!


I hope you enjoyed this post! 😊

Mireia:
Crochet top - Pretty n' Love
Silk shirt - Callie's Picks
Jacket - Nelly.com
Jeans - Special Offer
Sandals - Young Hollywood
Bag - Starpoint Rewards
Watch - Nelly.com
Sunglasses - Starpoint Rewards

Judith:
Sunglasses - Wild Candy
Jacket - Nelly.com
Shirt - Pretty n’ Love
Bow - Callie’s Picks
Romper - Basics
Bag - Rio
Shoes - Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment