3.24.2018

Shopping: RIO

Mireia here again!
I was reading the new posts on my favorite blogs, and I came across with this comp in our partner blog SMW: "Ugly Duckling Comp: Part 2". It's a competition hosted by one of our judges in FM-Style, Lucy (SunnySidesSue), where you have to style a not-nice piece of clothing that was previously described on Part 1 (click here to check the entries and the winner's description). 

The thing is that I went to try and style this piece at the store it belongs to, RIO. Suddenly, this pain came to my eyes as I was browsing through those virtual hangers with those hideous/tacky clothes... But then I started paying a bit more attention, and I realized there were some pieces that were actually not that bad. And then ideas for stylings started coming to my beautiful sometimes-not-very-useful brain. I was wanting to REALLY buy things, FROM RIO! Can you believe that? That's when I decided to create this post, to try to enlighten your lives and so you can see, there's life even after RIO. 

First I want to show you what I had already bought on my own before deeply exploring the store: 

The interesting part of this post comes now though, cause there were A LOT of items I ended up liking. Maybe I have a broad taste? Anyway, to present them better to you I've created various outfits marking the RIO items I've used. 


And that is all for this post, I really hope you enjoyed it, and I highly recommend that if someday you're bored, explore those Starplaza stores and try new pieces! You will be highly surprised as I was today!

See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment