3.29.2018

Sisters' Style: Callie's Picks Silk Blouse


So obviously I'm late for this and this top is not longer available at the Starplaza.

Hi there by the way, It's Judith, I'm still alive and around, even if you've only heard from Mireia lately on The Stylish Stardoll Sisters. Good news, I'll try to post something from time to time so you don't miss me ðŸ˜‰.

Now let's get on with what actually brings me here: Sisters' Style time.

This picture with our two outfits was actually taken on November 2017, yes, I know it's been a year, but I thought it would be a pity to just throw it away so here I am, posting it anyway.

To be honest I think this top is a good purchase. Worth giving it a try and looking for it on the starbazaar I guess, cause it was available for starcoins and it's actually nice and versatile. It has a pinkish shade but it's almost white so it's very easy to combine. Plus, it has some cut outs on the shoulders and transparencies on the bottom that give it a tiny little twist that makes it more interesting.

We could have styled it in a million ways but the sister genes got in the way and we both went for almost all white looks that makes our outfits look quite similar. The styles of each one is the only thing that differs: Mireia's more informal, with ripped jeans and big platform boots, and mine's a little bit more girly with colorful sunnies, heels and a Chanel vibes shoulder bag.

We both decided to match the transparencies in the top with more transparencies too. Mireia used this Antidote bag that looks really cool with the addition of the white clutch inside, and I went for heeled sandals with transparent straps.

As you can see, if this was a game of "find the differences" it would suck, cause other than the style and little details here and there I can't comment on anything else. So I'm going to save your time and stop rambling about nothing.

This is the result guys, go look for the top on the starbazaar and prove everyone how you can style this top in very different ways.
Mireia:
Top - Callie's Picks
Jeans - Bonjour Bizou
Belt - Windows On The World
Boots - FB + Balmain Tribute
Bag - Antidote + Callie's Picks
Necklace - Young Hollywood
Earrings - Stardesign

Judith:
Top - Callie's Picks
Skirt - Basics
Shoes - Riviera
Underwear - Active
Bag - Nelly.com
Sunglasses - Callie's Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment