9.01.2015

Simulating: Leandra Medine

Okay, so this post has take so much longer that what you might think. I've been thinking of doing another simulating for a long time but couldn't think of the right persone to "simulate". When I finally decided I wanted to do Leandra Medine the difficulty became finding an outfit in which her clothes could be available at Starplaza. Making this simulating has left me, in fact, a feeling that the clothes offer currently in starplaza lacks some basic items. I mean, where's the basic white shirt? Not to mention all the trends they could add.


Anyway, going back to the topic. Leandra is one of the writers of the successful blog Man Repeller. I must admit that I'm not a reader of the blog, however there hasn't been (yet) a single outfit of Leandra I saw in street style blogs I didn't like. So that's why I decided that simulating her might be interesting. And I do enjoy the final result. Although it took me time to find and outfit I could imitate and that was cool, in the end it was worth it.


(The shoes weren't visible with her pants so I just picked a pair that I liked how it looked with the rest of the outfit.)

Necklace - Epiphany
Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Shirt - Wild Candy
Pants - PPQ by Mayfair
Sunglasses - The Jet Set
Shoes - Nelly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment