9.20.2015

What keeps Stardoll interesting


I haven't been active in stardoll or the blog lately and I thought I owed you an explanation.

As you may already know my sister, Mireia, has gone to study abroad for five months. This means she is really busy and barely has time for stardoll or blogging. As for me I tried at first to keep the blog active and bring at least one new post everyday, but every time it felt more like an obligation instead of something funny and entertaining. Now I've come to a point where I'd rather spent my time in other activities instead of logging in stardoll. 

The reason of my change of interest it's the absence of my sister. For me, what kept stardoll interesting was organising or judging cycles at FM-Style and of course this blog. But with my sister gone there's no new FM-Style cycle (for the moment) and blogging feels boring when I'm the only one posting.

I'm not saying goodbye to stardoll for good. I'm just explaining the reasons behind my actual inactivity. I hope you understand and wait eagerly, as me, for the day when my sister comes back and stardoll becomes fun and exciting again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment