9.04.2015

Store Statement: MSW 15


The anual Miss Stardoll World competition has begun. This has two consequences: 1. Multiple stardoll members campaigning to get votes; and 2. A new MSW store.
Here, in The SSS, we're going to talk about the second consequence but taking a look first to this new opening.


This year's MSW store has disappointed me. I was expecting more casual and wearable clothes between all those gowns, plus there's only one item by starcoins (a silver belt) which I don't even like. I've got in my wardrobe some items by SC bought at previous MSW stores that are quite cool, but it looks like that story is not repeating. Anyway there are still some items which are fine, here it's my top 3:
And last but not least I bring you three outfits with the new items I did for this Store Statement that made my opinion about the new store a little more positive.


(From left to right)

Outfit 1
Jacket - Pretty n' Love
Top - IT Girls
Belt - Après Ski
Pants - MSW 15
Bag - Fallen Angel
Shoes - PPQ by Mayfair

Outfit 2
Jacket - Callie's Picks
Top - MSW 15
Silver Belt - Voile
Pearls Belt - Callie's Picks
Skirt - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - Nelly.com
Loafers - Millionaire Mansion

Outfit 3
Feather Stole - MSW 15
Necklace - Rio
Coat - PPQ by Mayfair
Bag - Pretty n' Love
Shoes - Riviera








No comments:

Post a Comment