2.06.2017

Seen on FM-Style: Cell Phone Trap



This last week on FM-Style it was all about phone cases. As Judith wrote for the description of the task, smartphones are a very important part in our daily lives, and they have to play the part. That's why the contestants had to choose a phone case and create an outfit for it. I have to say that it was amazing to see everyone's entries, and it's certainly a strong cycle what we have in here! 

I want to say, that it's very difficult to judge when you have so many amazing entries, cause it's obvious that some have to be better and some have to be worse, but everyone has this details that you love and you don't know exactly which one you like most to give a higher mark. Luckily, we are an amazing team of 5 judges and it's really helpful as well to read what the other have said. That being said, let's get into the action and start talking about this Cell Phone Trap for the contestants.

For this task, the first thing was choosing the phone case. We didn't value which case they choose obviously, but that was a very important step. Is not the same styling depending which cases! I have to say that I'm very surprised with the final results, everything looked so good. But, I have to share with you my favorites, and these have to be... 

 

On the left, Monika (the_chuba). She did an outfit for this amazing case from Gucci, and for this task she was my total favorite, winning a perfect 10 for me cause I couldn't see anything I didn't like in her outfit. The addition of the snake was so cool, her outfit matches the vibe of the case, they are meant one for each other. I loved it. Then we have Stefan (Sweet_gal11) on the right, witch a very dangerous case from Dolce&Gabbana. Dangerous because it was difficult and dangerous cause he definitely went for it, but he did it amazingly! Final result? A beach outfit but ready for the streets with lots of accessories and the right colours. Amazing job! He took the risk and he succeeded, as he was the winner of the task! 

Then we have other amazing outfit that I loved, that also got excellent scores from me. This time I'm talking about Navi (vousme), Beata (B.E.A.T.K.A) and Andrea (Andre1396). They did it amazing as well, styling their Givenchy, Gucci and Dolce&Gabbana cases respectively. Navi surprised us with an amazing outfit minimal but with texture that went great with the all black case. Beata did the impossible styling an outfit in the same colours as her Gucci case, with all the necessary items. Andrea went for the same case as Stefan (without planning, her entries were only separated by less than an hour) and maybe it was the comparison who got her less points, cause her outfit was also incredible in my opinion. 


To see the cases and the other contestants entries, check the Imgur Album of the cycle: http://imgur.com/a/ihnD9

I can't not mention though the work of Letícia (leiona_-). I didn't find too much the vibe of the case in her outfit, but OMG, those jeans she create are worth sharing: 


So yeah, basically this is everything for that task. Don't we have amazing contestants? I don't even know who would be my favorite to win the cycle! 

Luckily for the judges, the elimination part was easy. Elena (ElenaGao2) had to retire from the cycle for personal issues, so since the beginning we knew that there wouldn't be like a proper elimination this week. I know Elena is one talented girl that will go far in future cycles when she has the time to take part again. 


Let's see if we receive the message next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment