2.13.2017

Seen on FM-Style: Message in a Bottle


We sent out 9 bottles for this task, each one with a different quote/message, and the contestants had to choose the one that suited them the most or the one that they wanted to portray in this past week task. 

Last week I was commenting on the topic of the new task how I was giving really high marks to everyone as all of the contestants were doing so good, this task I will have to repeat the same, and I am proudly confessing that the lowest mark I gave was a 7.5. So, having in mind that all of them did GREAT again, let's take a look at my favourites this week. 

The winners from my point of view were Monika (the_chuba) and Beata (B.E.A.T.K.A) with these incredible outfits.


Monika represented her quote "There's beauty in simplicity" perfectly with a simple outfit in matter of items and layering but that leaves you impressed and in love, and reminded us of the beauty part showing confidence with the no shirt situation and a beautiful but natural face.

Beata represented her quote "Stars can't shine without darkness" quite perfectly too, going for a cosmic printed transparent shirt/dress and combining it with an all black outfit. Her look breathes elegance, fineness and taste. Those tailored pants are the perfect match for the cosmic top and that clutch brings out the print even more.

My runner-ups would have to be Whitney (strobarycake) with a quote that seems made to herself: "I'm not weird, I am limited edition" and Stefan (Sweet_gall11) with a perfect representation of his style that is perfect for his quote: "You define you".


We have come to a point in the cycle were I know I will be terribly sad for who gets eliminated, as I think they are all so good, but the contestants are making it a little bit easier for us. Last week Elena was saying goodbye to the cycle voluntarily as she didn't have time to compete, this week Navi didn't complete the task in time, which saved us (the judges) to go through the trouble of eliminating someone. That leaves us with eight contestants who are getting closer and closer to the final.


So impressed I'm seeing double! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment