2.14.2017

Style Wars: Oversized Orange Sweater


Mireia & Judith

When a new collection comes out it's the perfect timing to find more than one doll wearing the same thing, which means it's the perfect occasion for a battle! I found the other day ajenkam and AudreyHepburn. wearing this new orange sweater from Original Future and I thought we could confront them in a Style Wars. So what do you think Mireia? Let's get to it?

Oh yes! Loving this battle. This sweater is that typical thing I see in the shop and I think "mmm this could look good well styled" but for me it's like a waste of money as I don't like it that much, so it ends up being just an idea in my head. Then I see those outfits and... BOOM! Mind explosion! I think I have already a favorite though... But you found them, you start ;) 

I actually want to buy the sweater. I put it on my WL when it came out and after seeing these two I'm sure I'm going to buy it. 
Well I think this is going to be an easy battle because, as much as I'm admired at how AudreyHepburn. combined that bright orange with bright yellow, I am so in love with the combination of the sweater with the Subcouture bag in ajenkam's outfit. And I know you and your style well and I know that one is your favourite. ;) 

OMG! I don't know if it's a good thing that you know me that well or a bad thing... Am I that previsible? You're totally right. I do love (as always) the outfit that AudreyHepburn. (my good old friend Lauri) did, it's super elegant and classy. But yeah, Ajenkam is modern, a little futuristic, her doll looks super gorgeous... and totally makes me wanna buy the sweater. Don't worry, I know it's for you... I won't even try, cause I still think I won't be able to do something similar to what ajenkam did, and I will end up not knowing how to use it in a cool way. So, all for you. This has been the easiest battle sis, so short! You do the honors! Announce the winner :)

Without doubt or hesitation the winner is... ajenkam!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment