7.17.2016

Seen on FM-Style: Gangsta's paradise


Hello, hello! It's Mireia this time doing the review post of Task 3, that was all about the gangsta's lifestyle. Nah, just kidding, it was actually to create something very urban, very ready for the streets. But first, let me take a selfie show you the results of Task 2 public poll. 


According to your votes, the favorite was Jovana (GoldieMememe), and I see your logic, her outfit was very creative and with a color scheme very detailed. Congrats for that Jovana! 

Moving on to task 3, that is why I'm here writing. First of all, I have to say that I'm a little confused with the general outcome of the task. I mean, there are some good urban outfits (what I was expecting), but maybe I don't know why, some of you got a little confused of the style we were looking for. Anyway, my favorites this week have been... 


First, Lucia (roco_90) with an outfit worth of Gigi Hadid that was actually what she was going for, surprised me with an urban chic outfit. Then Navi (vousme) delighted us with this "rugby players also wear heels" that I liked to call outfit, and I'm loving the black and white combo mixing sporty with glam touches. And double appearance today from Jovana (GoldieMememe) with this amazing urban outfit with gold jewellery. Finally, I love how Andrea (Andre1396) chose this pants for this task and combined them in a very nice and cool way. 

Who were your favorites? Vote in the poll below: 

Who were your favorites?
Vote in the poll below:













--> All tasks: 


Luckily for the contestants who did not get too good scores, one of you did not complete the task... So, sadly, we have to say goodbye to Martyna (MalinaSekret111).


Stay tuned for next task which will make you feel like you "can't keep your hands to yourself" with all those amazing bags people are going to use!

See you at...

No comments:

Post a Comment