7.29.2016

Shopping: Christmas Gift-O-Meter (10/10)


Can you believe that? Not that I'm back again with another Gift-O-Meter (let's just ignore the word that comes before, cause that would make me look like I'm retarded always late, that I am actually), but that is finally the LAST ONE! Yes, today we've arrived finally to part 10 out of 10, meaning that in approximately 7 months I have covered 15 days of Christmas. Pretty good huh? (I'm kind of embarrassed). But let's leave that behind and focus on the LAST PART.

Click on the images to view full size

So, the 10th gift was not one, but two items. You can see it for yourselves down below, in case you don't remember those gifts. Who wouldn't remember though? (irony mode ON). We have a beautiful black and white Givenchy inspired bag, and then this black beautiful gown with the open leg (and open everything) that I think Gigi Hadid wore once. I really like both items, but wouldn't pay the 200 SD that theoretically they cost. 

As lazy is one of the adjectives that best describe me, I will honor that and show you some outfits Judith and I did with this bag during this beautiful 7 months and put here in the blog: 


And then, for demonstrating that sometimes I can do what I propose , I will show you 3 outfits I did with the dress, one with it as an actual dress and then two trying to use only the skirt part, to make something different, you know the deal. See what I did on the third one? ;) I'm sorry I was wearing this choker Judith gifted me, but I think I managed to incorpore it nicely in the 3 outfits. 


Well, I hope you liked it and sorry for the delay.  
THANK YOU! :) If you want to know what I used on these last 3 outfits... 

Outfit 1:
Dress - Special Offer
Panties - Rio
Clutch - Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Choker - Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Sandals - Young Hollywood

Outfit 2:
Dress used as a skirt - Special Offer
Top - Original Future + Fallen Angel
Jacket - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
Belt - Inspired by Fendi
Bag - Callie's Picks
Sandals - Royalty
Sunglasses - Beastly

Outfit 3:
Dress used as a skirt - Special Offer
Jumper - Fallen Angel
Sandals - PPQ of Mayfair
Necklace - Voile
Faux fur - Subcouture
Sunglasses - Callie's Picks
Bag - Special Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment